I'm Really Enjoying My Time as a Crystal Ball Reader

I'm really enjoying my time as a crystal ball reader. It's something that gives me deep pleasure in my soul. Giving readings for others is even more fulfilling than doing readings for myself.

I had a sense this means of divination would call to me, would capture me. It reaches out to me in a way no other divination method has.

That didn't stop me from trying other methods. I tried giving tarot readings, but felt disconnected from my deck. It just didn't feel right for me. No matter how many readings I did – for myself, for my family and others – it didn't ever slot into place or feel natural. I feel guilty about that. Somewhere in the back of my mind is this idea that tarot is something I should make myself comfortable with. Maybe I will continue with tarot at some point... in the future.

Right now, I am happy where I am, in the squishy world of crystal ball scrying. I'm reading with different crystals; I'm open to trying new techniques. It's going really well, and I just want to note that. I want it written down somewhere, marked. I am a crystal ball reader and I am loving it.

Do you ever feel as if you're in the right place, doing the right thing? Do you have the sense that you have been called by the universe to one thing? That you're in alignment? It's a warm, buzzy feeling, isn't it?

Comments

Popular Posts