Rededication
Where have I been? I have not been floating in the astral planes. I have not been touching my crystal ball. I haven't even been dreaming. The sad fact is, I have been in the terrestrial world. I am loath to call it the "real world"; the magickal world is equally real.
My magickal energy has been sapped. I have felt drained. Even beyond the terms of physical illness, I have felt unable to get my magickal stuff together. That ends now. As of now, I am rededicating myself to the magickal life, the psychic life. I am opening my Instagram DMs back up to readings. It is time to take the work seriously.
This is not an advertising gimmick to promote a new offering. I offer the same thing as I always have: a free crystal ball reading. (lmao, nobody has ever taken me up on the candle wax readings. Maybe they don't trust me. Maybe I keep forgetting to mention it.)
How do I rededicate myself to the magickal life? There must be more to it than a promise to take it more seriously. There must be more to it than my usual promise to read a book about it. The key is to connect with other magickal people. That can be both online (I joined Threads) and in "real" life. I've done this before: I've gone to psychic fayres and interacted with other psychics. I've even considered going to a Pagan moot. Never quite made it out the door, though. It is time to take those IRL connections more seriously. Time to add to my rolodex of psychic and magickal contacts.
You know what else? I need to pay attention to my household altars. They are sadly neglected. Time to refresh and rejuvenate them. Whether it's my witchy altar, my spiritual altar or my ancestral altar, how can I expect the forces of the universe to take me seriously if I don't approach them with reverence and respect?
So, there are a few steps I am taking in my rededication to the magickal world. I'll let you know how it goes.
Comments
Post a Comment