A Rainbow Moonstone

I just gave a reading using my rainbow moonstone sphere. I did not intend to. Usually, I follow the rules laid out for me in books and the wisdom of my elders. The correct crystal ball for scrying is a clear quartz sphere, not too cloudy but with plenty of incursions. The key to a good scrying sphere is its transparency/translucency. You will have a hard time scrying with a stone that's opaque.

So why am I constantly drawn to scrying with rainbow moonstone? It doesn't fit the "rules". My rainbow moonstone sphere is as opaque as they come. Why did I buy it? Why is it calling to me? I still don't know. I suppose it comes from that inner core of myself that makes me psychic. The knowing centre that feeds the intuition. I am not naturally contrary, so I feel like I can trust my instincts on this.

The reading went well. I won't give you the details as that's private to the client. I was able to see things in the sphere, just as I can with a clear quartz sphere.

I did think the mechanism might be different. I thought I might have to meditate while gazing at the ball and let the ideas come to me through claircognisance (clear knowing). In this instance, that didn't happen. I gazed at the crystal ball and made out images, just as one might see images in the clouds. Once the images started, they would not stop flowing, and when I came to write up my report (I write up a report!), it was easy.

I hope the client found clear meaning in their reading. I certainly enjoyed giving this reading. It has opened new doors for me as a reader. I suspect I'll stick to my clear quartz sphere for everyday reading, but, when I'm called to it, I'll cherish using my rainbow moonstone.

Comments

Popular Posts